We invite you to registration for the International Fair of Machine Tools, Tools and Processing Technology TOOLEX, which will be held October 3-5, 2023 at the International Congress Centre.
- One-day ticket 30 PLN* - includes stationary participation in the trade fair part of the event
- Three-day pass 85 PLN* - stationary participation in the fair part of the event
stationary participation in the fair part of the event
access to communicator (possibility of making appointments)**
** We encourage you to register for our event, which guarantees access to the messenger for arranging meetings. Using the Messenger, you can contact other, registered participants. The messenger will be launched one week before the event and will be available on the participant's account.
Before you use the consultants help, read the frequently asked questions:
- 1. Where can I register my participation?
- Registration is carried out via the event’s website www.toolex.pl in the Registration tab.
- 2. Can I sign up another way?
- After the online registration closes, registration will be possible on-site with the presentation of a business card (during the event).
We do not accept registrations by email or phone.
- 3. How long will registration be open?
- Registration for stationary participants will be open until October 2, 2023 at 3 p.m.
- 4. What does the registration process look like?
After visiting www.toolex.pl you should read the information about access packages in the Registration tab. Create an account by providing your e-mail address.
• I already have my account:
If the e-mail address is in our system, you will receive a message notifying about the possibility of logging in with the defined password or the "Recover password" option. After logging in to your account, check the correctness of your personal data. After signing up, you will be redirected to your application status (New – waiting for approval by the Organizer).
• I don't have an account:
In case the e-mail address is not in the system, the process of creating a new account is in progress, i.e. your personal data has been entered, you have defined a password and accepted the declaration on personal data. After entering the correct data, an activation code will be sent to you (please check your SPAM box). After signing up, you will be redirected to the registration status (New – waiting for the Organizer's approval).
- 5. What is the activation code?
- The code activates the previously created new account for the person who did not have it. It is a 6-digit sequence. It will be sent to the email address provided by you.
- 6. How can I sign in to my account?
- To sign in again, click the Register tab, then click "Register" and find the "your account" button in the top right corner.
- 7. How can I change/improve participant data?
- The "Edit Data" option is available in the participant's account.
- 1. Where is this year's event taking place?
- This year's edition of TOOLEX will be held at the International Congress Centre in Katowice (Slawik & Antall Square 1, 40-163 Katowice).
- 2. Is it free to participate in the trade fair?
- There is no charge for participation in the event if you give the Organizer your consent to receive commercial information. The consent can be withdrawn at any time. The decision to grant a free package is made by the Organizer on the basis of a properly completed registration application.
If you wish to participate in the event without registration and consent to receive commercial information, you can immediately choose the paid alternative of participation.
The above registration conditions also apply to those who have an invitation to the fair..
One-day ticket* PLN 30 PLN 20 Three-day pass* PLN 85 PLN 55
- 3. Where can I purchase a ticket?
- Ticket sales are handled by Ticketmaster.
- 4. Is registration for the fair mandatory?
- Registration for the fair is mandatory. Participants can register through the event website or on-site (during the event).
Those who do not want to go through the registration process can immediately choose to purchase a ticket - online through Ticketmaster or on site.
- 5. Will it be possible to register on-site during the event?
- On-site registration (during the event) will be possible upon presentation of a business card.